Friday 8 November 2013

Cats For Days

Currently cramming like a madman for finals, doing this lil blog post as procrastination.
As usual I've had way too much coffee to concentrate on one thing (my textbook) for extended periods of time.
Today marks the fourth day in a row I've been a hermit in my house studying for Chinese and Sociology finals.
The days are taking their toll:
- Pretty sure I've gained a good couple kilos procrastin-eating.
- My lower body feels like jelly from being glued in sitting position.
- Eyesight is blurring.
- Been two days since I've changed clothes.
- I look like the guy from Cast Away.

Here's my outfit from last week, l8ers




Shirt (which I'm wearing as a dress) from Omighty
A disclaimer: Omighty products are great I love them all, but their shipping and service is the most ridiculous shit I have ever experienced. On THREE occasions when I ordered the shit was nearly THREE MONTHS late, and I got no compensation, only bitchy emails. I'm done shopping with this brand, but I won't stop ya if you're willing to wait aeons for a shirt.


Fishnets from Ebay


Lipstick is "Shocking Pink" by Barry M
The pictures don't show it but it is 100% NEON pink


Weirdly close shot of my face soz


Tie dye socks my lovely friend Chi (aka Chizzle) hand dyed for me ^.^


Dis b ma mom

xx


1 comment:

  1. That is a really cute teeshirt! I can't stand stores who treat their customers like shit!! Never bought from there but I don't think I will the stuff wouldn't suit me but with shitty customer service. No thanks

    but love your look :)

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete