Sozzles for not updating in ages!
I've had stuff going on, but mostly I was just lazy.
I'm going thorough a strange time in my life when everything seems to be going steadily up.
Not like everything is perfect, more like positive little things are happening all around me.
- I finished my Journalism final after some hardcore people chasing.
- I went to the country over the weekend for a little getaway, and I got tanned hallelujah!
- I got my P's.
- I started pole dancing classes; on my way to fit and toned.
- I have a steady tradition of watching Ja'mie on wednesdays and Beauty and the Geek on thursdays.
- I got a crapload of piercings on my left ear.
Those are a few things that made me happy this week, and I hope you all have something to smile about too!
This is a quick WIWT post
I'll see ya after SWOTVAC (Uni exams)!
Crop tee: American Apparel knockoff from Ebay
Denim Skirt: City Beach years ago
(Quick note on denim skirts- these things are timeless and resilient, you're pretty much guaranteed they will never go out of style. Invest.)
Neon yellow belt: ASOS
All my rings are from The Silver Shop (the one combined with piercing planet in Brisbane City)
(This colour is unforgiving on chapped lips)
(But I love it)
Found a cute lil Cicada shell on the tree I was posing next to!
My new holy grail shoes: ASOS
Neon green socks: Ebay