Friday 1 November 2013

Walkin' On Sunshine

Sozzles for not updating in ages!
I've had stuff going on, but mostly I was just lazy.

I'm going thorough a strange time in my life when everything seems to be going steadily up.
Not like everything is perfect, more like positive little things are happening all around me.
  • I finished my Journalism final after some hardcore people chasing.
  • I went to the country over the weekend for a little getaway, and I got tanned hallelujah!
  • I got my P's.
  • I started pole dancing classes; on my way to fit and toned.
  • I have a steady tradition of watching Ja'mie on wednesdays and Beauty and the Geek on thursdays.
  • I got a crapload of piercings on my left ear.
Those are a few things that made me happy this week, and I hope you all have something to smile about too!

This is a quick WIWT post
I'll see ya after SWOTVAC (Uni exams)!







Crop tee: American Apparel knockoff from Ebay


Denim Skirt: City Beach years ago
(Quick note on denim skirts- these things are timeless and resilient, you're pretty much guaranteed they will never go out of style. Invest.)



Neon yellow belt: ASOS


All my rings are from The Silver Shop (the one combined with piercing planet in Brisbane City)



Lipstick: BYS
(This colour is unforgiving on chapped lips)
(But I love it)



Found a cute lil Cicada shell on the tree I was posing next to!


My new holy grail shoes: ASOS
Neon green socks: Ebay




Ola friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment