Monday 9 June 2014

So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die

Click here for mood music: Easy Yoke

My favourite quote to date:

"There is nothing worse in life than being ordinary."
- Angela Hayes, American Beauty.

Yes, I am encouraging everyone to take a step out of their comfort zone.
No, this is not another be-yourself bullshit post.

Be the person you WANT to be: that is what will bring you satisfaction.

I watched a beautiful Ad by the makeup brand Dermablend which challenges the notions of 'be exactly what you are, don't try to change yourself'.

What I'm trying to say is: don't be afraid to cover, upgrade, manipulate, or embellish yourself. Social scepticism hold us back everyday. What I get all the time is, "I wish I could wear what you wear". BITCH YOU CAN. There is nothing physically holding you back. "Fuck em'," I say. People are secretly grateful when you take the first step into the unknown; it paves the way for others to do the same.

Change it up, keep people guessing, channel Blair Witch one day and Barbie the next, because you can and you have my 100% approval.

PS: wearing a turtleneck top to a ScHoolboy Q concert is among one of the worst decisions I've ever made (no photos of outfit sorry, too turnt)

Today's ootd featuring fluffy scrunchies by @highrack_tm!
Shop em' here.








Sunnies and top from ASOS
Jacket thrifted
Skort from O-mighty
Socks by Lazy Oaf








Creepers from Ebay








It kills me that my fluffy matches my hair <3


2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes a lot! Also, your hair is rad as hell and that scrunchy is killer. Love it.

    http://navigating-fairyland.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete